"I Used To Be His Angel Now He's Mine" Silver Horseshoe
Losing a loved one is hard, and we carry that loss with us forever. Here at Southern Stamped Jewelry, we take the job of honoring the memories of your loved ones very seriously. Each item is carefully created to be a treasure you can carry with you every single day. Our "I used to be" necklaces are wonderful reminders that deep love is never lost, and that a part of our loved ones stays with us forever.
SSJ's original designs are heart felt, hand made and completely customizable. Each piece is meant to be a true reflection of your heart...your loves, your memories, your story. We can't wait to create your one of a kind treasure to share with the world.
This item includes:
- 1 x Oval stamped piece is a little over one inch and which will come stamped with "I Used To Be His Angel Now He's Mine".
- 1 x Heart stamped piece is around 3/4 of an inch and can be personalized to say anything you would like.
- 1 x charm - Please note that we have hundreds of charms to choose from to make your item even more customized. If you don't see the charm you want, please contact us and we will try to get it for you. :)
- 1 x Fire Polished birthstone bead or Freshwater Pearl.
- 1 x Sterling Silver Chain. There is no extra charge from sizes 16" to 24".
We welcome custom orders! If you don't see exactly what you want, please contact us in the chat box on the bottom right. If we are not in you can leave a message right there as well. We will work with your to create your perfect, one of a kind treasure!
***Please note these are handmade***
These items are handmade in our studio. Each item is hand stamped, meaning that each letter is stamped into the metal by hand. Every piece is slightly different and unique, and letters and spacing vary just enough to make yours truly one of a kind. Your piece is created when you order, then beautifully packaged and shipped, all by hand by our team of family and friends here at SouthernStamped. Each item also comes with a complementary cleaning pad and gift bag.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I lost my dad when I was 13yrs old. I am now 27 and just had my first baby. my husband knows how much I miss my dad and how much I wish that he could be here to know his granddaughter. He saw this necklace and got it for me for Christmas. I love that you can personalize it with the birthstones and charms. I think this necklace is beautifully done. I wore it for the first time today and everybody commented on it! i was also pleased with the personal "thank you for your purchase" notes that came with the necklace. That's something that you can not get from a bigger company :)
Definitely 5 stars